2023 compact/mid-size truck, Mini Van, Compact/Mid-Size SUVs Class
1. 2 or 4 wheel drive compact/mid-size truck, Mini Van, Compact/Mid-Size SUVs, No Dodge
Durango or Dodge Dakotas. Factory V8 Allowed but No Swapping Engines. Must run factory
2. 4 Wheel drive models will only be allowed to run one drive shaft.
3. Strip all flammable materials, trim, and glass, but Dash may stay.
4. Gas Tank may be left in factory position as long as it is mounted in front of rear axle, please
check factory straps for security. It is Preferred that you leave factory gas tank under vehicle.
Gas tank may be moved to back seat area or in the center of the bed right behind the cab. If
mounted to cage must be a minimum of a 4- inch gap to any surrounding sheet metal. Must
be SECURELY mounted & covered. Absolutely NO Milk crates to hold down batteries or gas
cans!!! No bungee cords as tie downs!! Safety first!!
5. Electrical fuel pump (On/Off) switch must be clearly marked.
6. Driver’s door must be painted white & may be wired, chained or welded solid and/or
may have a steel driver’s door skin securely fastened. All other doors welded (3 spots on
vertical door seam, 3” square plates), or chained or wired in 3 spots only. You MUST
have a mandatory door plate if you do not have a cage. Door plate must be bolted or
welded on securely, no more than 6” past door seams. Door plate must be at least 3" past
each door seam and between 10"-16" wide. You may wire top of doors. One
spot per door/window 3 wraps max.
7. Hatch, Tail gate & hood may be wired shut in 6 places. 2 spots only on front of
hood and not in front of radiator. No wiring to pillars or top of Vehicle. 10" hole in hood for
inspection. Trucks Beds need 9 wire from bed to frame in each corner (this is to help keep
bed on frame)
8. Any tire and rim. May have small weld in centers. Factory wheels only with no
9. Bumpers: Factory bumper must be used or you can change to an 80's and newer automobile
CAR bumper, they must bolt on in factory location or welded on with a single bead of weld.
You may wire bumper to frame in 2 places. Homemade bumpers like DEC or SMW are aloud
with no internal gussets. No loaded bumpers allowed. No seam welded bumpers. You may
weld a plate to the bumper as long as the plate bolts to frame of car. Bumper may be no
wider than the width of front tires. NO shortening of frame to mount bumpers. Do not alter
10. Cage: 4 bar floating cage allowed around driver’s compartment. No bigger than 4” x 4”
square tube. Side bars no farther back than 6” behind driver’s seat. No down legs. Roll
over bar may extend off of halo cage. If you don’t have a cage, then a door plate/bar is
11. Factory suspension, no changes allowed, MUST bounce and stay Level!!!NO Jacked up
12. Front windshield must have bar, chain or wire to prevent hood from entering driver’s
area. From windshield to firewall/dash cowl only.
13. Battery must be moved to front floorboard area securely mounted and covered. One
14. Completely remove air bag assembly. No paint or spray foam allowed on frame.
15. Absolutely no spray foam around radiator or on car.
If rules don’t say you can then you can’t. Doing more than rules say will be subject to disqualification. Inspector’s decisions are final.